Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dear mum,dad
boom! A rocket  just want banning past me it made me so much serd.    
SPLASH splosh A army man from my team went past me at the same time he was balding out hard care.  
Than it stop all the load noses stopped now I flat really serd  it was like A poison was going to kill me.  
yesterday it was raining so it made my tanch full of mud.
It was really gross like snot and boogers when you  walk in.  
Bang A army man just want past me caking at the same time that he was working.
pow! a fat man from the after team want running past me so I shot him infor head .
I wish that I can be home with you naw mum and dad.
AHHHH A ARMY MAN FROM THE OTHER TEAM SHOT ME IN THE LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Wish i can see you now I forgot what you name is  mum and dad we get pieces for breakfast and for tey we have cold yam mins

No comments:

Post a Comment